Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dreams 'er weird

So this is my first dream post... I guess I'll preface all this with a little explanation. Lately I've been working out of town (a few 5 day weeks and a few 3 day weeks). The clincher is that I've been leaving at 4am on the flight out and returning after 11:30pm on the way bad. Needless to say I've gotten mighty exhausted for the past 2+ months. And when I get tired, I have dreams, well at least dreams I can remember. So here goes, cue dreamscape music.... NOW!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Crazy dream lines)

So, I was running a house (not sure exactly who's just a house) and this random person who I never met attacks me, and proceeds to punch, kick and throw me into things. I fight back and begin smashing him into furniture and piledriving his head into the ground repeatedly, but he just keeps laughing and fighting back. Eventually I lose track of him and the situation fades to a roof top. Where a bunch of kids walking on the roof and random other kids dressed as camouflaged monsters begin popping up and scaring the walking kids. (Now I have no idea what that crap was about, just something I remember...) Then I'm in a convention center where there's legions of people cosplaying as Mario and Princess Peach. Among them is a person who appears to be dressed as Mario if he were a giant paper machete pinata with tons of streamers hanging off of him.

After the "cosplay convention" I'm walking home I guess and there's this police officer following me. Somehow I suspect that he's after me even before anything happens and soon after asks me to stop and come with him because I look to be a potential drug addict. (For whatever reason...) So I ask him for his badge to verify he's even a real cop. He flashes me a badge, but I quickly notice that it's simply a plastic fake, dollar store badge. At that moment I noticed the cop looked like someone I know. I keep walking on my path home, but the cop attacks me and tries to restrain me. I have an easy time keeping the cop at bay, I end up grabbing him and pushing his face into a pile of mud in hopes that will deter him from continuing the fight. A person walking by actually attempts to stop us, but it's at this moment that the cop reaches for a massive piece of glass left in the mud. I cower back along with the man who tried to help, when end up backing into this room that looks like the inbetween section of a prison where they have 2 sets of gates that transition the visitors into where the prisoners are kept. I end up backing thru both sets of doors and they shut in front of me, the man and the cop are trapped inside. The man at this point lunges for the cop and grabs the glass. At that moment time seems to slowdown and the man does a wide slashing motion. Time begins to return to normal and a blood sprays forth from the cop splattering all over the room. Every bystander begins screaming and running around frantically and I continue staring thru the bars of the prison at the blood covered man. He's hunched over breathing heavily and at that moment I notice that I'm completely drenched in blood and I start freaking out. I try to calm myself, but then I wake up...

Weird stuff, or REALLY weird stuff? Well that's all I got for today, it's late and I need to get back to "work", this stuff doesn't write itself, oh wait....

-Slayzer

No comments: